Statement of Faith: “What We Believe”
- We believe that the whole Bible is inspired by God and is the final authority regarding our faith and daily living.
- We believe that there is one God, who is infinitely perfect existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that all have sinned and comes short of the glory of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. According to the Scripture, he was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He came to this world as Word Incarnate to save sinners. He was crucified and died on the Cross; shed his blood for the remission of sin; and conquered death by being raised from the Dead. He ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty and from thence He shall come again. In this world, there is no other way to be saved except through Him. By acknowledging Him as Lord and believing that God raised Him from the Dead, we shall inherit the eternal life. Man is saved by Grace alone, through Faith that is not our own but a gift from God. Neither is it a consequence of our own deed, lest anyone should boast.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church which is composed of believers through the rebirth and renewal of the Holy Spirit manifesting His Power in worship, fellowship, evangelism and service.
- We believe that every Christian is a Royal Priest who offers his/her body as a living sacrifice for God and the well-being of Mankind.
Mission Statement: “What We Seek to Do”
To bring people to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the Word, and to equip each saint for service in the Kingdom of God.
- To encourage all saints to exercise and develop their gifts to the fullest for the Lord. All the saints shall have different duties, but not in rank. “It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to he evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up, until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
- To fulfill the great commission of Jesus Christ - both personally and corporately. Personally, we shall preach the Gospel and to make disciples of all men, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Corporately, we shall teach the word of God, encourage all believers to obey God’s commandments, and where appropriate, plant churches. It is the duty of all the saints to know and spread the gospel of Christ, so that the people can be wholly brought to Jesus face to face.
- To live a rich and abundant life in the Lord.
- To equip believers to be effective in their every-member ministry for God.